zomaEventScape is the RESPONSE component of ZOMA's Event-Driven Sense and Respond product Suite
as one of the leading Event-Driven Sense and Respond solutions,
ZOMA's scalable architecture is designed to handle the tens of thousands of events per second required by Event-Driven Sense and Respond solutions.
zomaEventScape's architecture and user interface allows simple event actions to be combined and reused in order to create scenarios efficiently (like a formula in an Excel spreadsheet that is referenced throughout the spreadsheet).
zomaEventScape also allows configured scenarios to be re-used as part of a complex event—again—like spreadsheet results which can be shared and linked across multiple worksheets and workbooks.
zomaEventScape is a true CEP (Complex Event Processing) framework and easily correlates non-linear patterns in data, metadata or events and activates relevant responses.
• Open architecture for custom defined Activator, Identifier, and Response objects.
• Identifies relevant conditions based on rules or non-linear pattern matching.
• Provides a layered security model with customized flexibility for both data and functional access.
• ZOMA provides open API's for third-party or customized additions and connects easily to proprietary tools such as dashboards, portals, and workflow tools.
• Events may be activated by constraints built on any combination of historical detected states with extracted data and metadata.
• Predefined Activator, Identifier, and Response actions and reusable action configurations for common scenarios.
• Ability to connect scenarios for full business process support.
• Provides real-time event correlation and response for simple or complex (CEP) events.
• Simple user interface designed for business users, not technologists
• Provides Response actions to correlated conditions or trends including notifications, transactions, application control and repository management.
• Identifies relevant patterns and rules through through current and historical enterprise states.
• Evaluates correlations through information enrichment, logical expressions, pattern matching and fuzzy logic.
• Reduces false positives through advanced correlation technology
• Real-time Smart Cyber-Sensor correlation and processing
• Tamper protection and recovery
• Transform legacy batch processes to real-time processes
• Total Quality Management (TQM) process optimization
• RFID event processing
• Medical sensor monitoring with trend correlation
• Network intrusion protection and remediation
• Transaction auditing and alerting Infrastructure monitoring
Compliance monitoring and remediation
• Grid architecture supports virtually unlimited event or streaming information volume
• Highly optimized constraint and rules engine
• Unprecedented support for legacy system
• Simple user interfaces allows business users to easily build and manage events and scenarios
• Virtual Events allow for native event aggregation
• High speed event engine capable of processing tens of thousands of events per second per CPU
• Consolidators to significantly improve performance for high volume event handling
• Seamless Integration with the zomaDataVault Detect and Collect System.
|RHYSOME®, ZOMA®, and zomaDataVault™ are trademarks of Rhysome,Inc.©2005. All rights reserved.||photograph credit:getty images|